If you're bored of guys looking for frivilous relationships and want a dependable man with whom you can have a stable long term relationship, this book gives you an insight into it. It covers:
- 101 things to do to find, meet and date single men, from hosting a pot luck dinner to changing jobs, we have them all here! Even small changes in your routine can make the difference between spending Saturdays alone and going out with someone single and interesting.
- Introspecting about the sort of man you want in your life. How to take a constructive approach in deciding what you are really looking for in a guy.
- The 10 types of guys that women are most likely to encounter on the dating scene.
- The 10 most common reasons guys don't call after the first date.
- How to know if a man wants a relationship or is just using you for sex. Is the guy you are dating falling for you, loves you or just sees you as a booty call!
- In a culture where how you look can determine the course of anything from your career to relationships, appearance becomes an area fraught with anxiety and ambiguity. People want to look younger, more attractive and even smarter than they actually are. If you find yourself in the same mad rush to achieve super-star looks, maybe it would be a better idea to start with a real appraisal of your appearance.
- Simple tips on how you can improve your appearance, enhance your appeal to possible dating partners.
- How to improve both the quantity and the quality of the response to your dating profiles on internet dating websites. Read tips on posting a picture and avoiding common mistakes.
- If you have the resources to hire a professional matchmaker, this book tells you how you can make the most of it.
- How to be more confident when you are making a comeback to the dating scene.
- Are you sending out the right message with your body language. If despite having a lot going for you, you are single, it may be time to consider that you are scaring men away with your body language.
- Flirting tips on getting the message across to a man. Men miss most of the signals you think you are sending out. Here's how you can send the signals and make sure they are understood by the man you want to date.
- How to make conversation on the date, suggested topics and the ones to avoid. The first date is very important. You get just one opportunity to make a first impressions. Learn how to make the most of it and have the man looking forward to meeting you again.
- Tips and advice on dating at your workplace.
- How to dress for your date and attract attention.
- How to make sure you meet him again, if you're inclined.
- If you don't want to turn a man off when on a date with him here are some things you shouldn't do!
- How to deal with his parents if you get serious.
- Should you have sex on the first date is something every woman wonders.
- How to make a relationship stand the test of time.
- How to keep the romance alive and your relationship magical.
Order the book as an instant download. You will be able to download it in PDF format as soon as your payment goes through. Your credit card will show a charge to 'Clickbank'. For any support, please get in touch by sending an email to this address: email@example.com.
Buy now for $59.95!